Are you the person in charge of negotiating vendor contracts or managing supplier relationships for your organization?
A best-selling event for the IT procurement industry, the 27th Annual IT Procurement Summit promises remarkable collaboration opportunities for technology professionals from around the world. This time-tested summit teaches you how to negotiate better deals and offers exclusive insights into the latest trends. Not only will you be acquainted with valuable presentations from the brightest IT minds in the world, but you'll also receive abundant benefits as a participant:
- Learn to develop effective and meaningful industry relationships with peers and vendors
- Improve foundational principles with the use of better SLAs and remedies
- Negotiate successfully with suppliers through strategic interventions
- Develop excellent efficiencies in IT procurement, vendor management, contract management and more
- Learn to reduce any risks to your organization and streamline processes
- Build supply chain efficiencies through strategic sourcing and mediating
- Identify best practices for migrating to the cloud, data privacy, data security and much more
You will also get unique networking opportunities to learn how your industry peers deal with similar challenges you face within your organization. You'll be empowered with new insights and strategies to overcome these challenges in the most efficient manner. The IT Procurement Summit will allow you to experience:
- Theme-oriented panel discussions to help you with effective tactics to build leverage with suppliers and vendors
- Powerful presentations to teach you to negotiate cross-border agreements with local and international vendors in your industry
- Networking conversations to develop stronger vendor and supply chain management programs for your organization
If you are involved in IT acquisitions for your organization, then this annual conference is an absolute must-attend event. You cannot afford to miss it as you seek new ways to improve efficiency, productivity and better deals in your department. Session topics include:
- Trends in IT Procurement
- SOW Pitfalls to Avoid
- Procurement Automation
- Countering Vendor Ploys
- The Managed Acquisition Process ™
- Navigating SaaS Agreements
- Improving your SLAs
- RFP Development
- Data Privacy
- Negotiating Tactics and Techniques
- Building a High-Performing Procurement Team
- Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM)
- Optimizing Supplier Relationships
- Lots of Networking Opportunities
As a reference: Last year's IT Procurement Summit Agenda:
Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
ABC Supply Co.
State of Tennessee
Judicial Council of California
Cypress-Fairbanks Independent School District
Maryland-National Capital Park and Planning Commission
International Computer Negotiations
Robert Wright is a highly experienced technology contracts negotiator with a strong focus on managing real risks and maximizing financial savings. With over 20 years of expertise, he is adept at drafting and negotiating various agreements, including software licenses, SaaS/cloud licenses, consulting services, statements of work, and non-disclosure agreements. Robert is entrusted with closing "high-risk/high-reward" deals valued from $500K to $5MM, recognized by executive leadership. He excels in implementing process improvements to enhance speed-to-value in the contracting and negotiating process.
HURRY! Sign up today – if you haven't already – and get access to exclusive insights from the best IT experts, and step on the right track toward advancing your career as a highly successful IT procurement professional.
Take advantage of the Early-bird Discount and SAVE $400
Register on or before 03/31/2024
Call 407-740-5600 TODAY!
$1,995 - SAVE $400 (only $1,595) on the Early-bird Special when you get registered by March 31, 2024.
If you are a CAUCUS PLUS member, SAVE an additional $300 (one of many CAUCUS PLUS benefits) currently making it available at $1,295.
Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista - Disney Springs Area
$199 Single or double occupancy per night (plus a $20 mandatory resort fee that includes many things including shuttle services to surrounding theme parks)
*For this great rate, ask for the "IT Procurement" or "ITP" special rate