CAUCUS certifications have been a respected foundational benchmark in the IT Procurement industry for over 25 years. Deciding on certification by CAUCUS, whether as a Certified Technology Procurement Specialist (CTPS) or a Certified Technology Procurement Executive (CTPE), is a great investment for any team or individual involved in any facet of IT Procurement.
Investing in yourself or your team through professional certification is not only great for morale, but it also has the benefit of elevating professional status, assessing staff skill sets, enhancing individual performance, and improving leadership skills.
If the following statements describe you, attaining the Certified Technology Procurement Executive designation should be your goal.
Register for Certification → (See "What You Get" below)
The CAUCUS Certification programs are designed to elevate professional standards, enhance individual performance and identify those who demonstrate knowledge essential to the practice of competent technology procurement. Membership in CAUCUS is not necessary to become certified; however, CAUCUS supplies professionals with training to prepare for the examinations.
In addition to positioning you among the elite of the profession, certification indicates to your peers, internal customers and employers that you possess the knowledge, expertise and experience to excel in today’s ever-changing technology procurement arena.
You are a strong candidate for the certifications if you are a professional with:
- six years of procurement-related experience and an associate degree, or
- five years of procurement-related experience and a bachelor's degree, or
- four years of procurement-related experience and a master's degree, or
- three years of procurement-related experience and a doctorate, or
- seven years experience without a degree.
- You are currently employed in a position where significant portions of your normal responsibilities include the procurement and/or management of technology products and services.
- You have decided to make technology procurement your career and are willing to commit to career-long professional development.
Those who are or would be classified as vendors are not eligible for CTPE accreditation.
Numerous benefits accrue as a result of acquiring CTPS and/or CTPE accreditation.
Professional recognition. The designations CTPS and CTPE identify a level of achievement, which is recognized and respected by others in the procurement profession.
Growth potential. The CTPS certification is the first step in establishing achievement in the field of procurement. It is a stepping stone to higher level achievement—CTPE accreditation, which awards advanced certification.
- Identify you as possessing technical competency
- Recognize your commitment to professionalism
- Provide opportunity for self-improvement
- Offer you greater recognition on the job and among your peers
- Raise the professionalism of your company
- Identify your company as being committed to hiring qualified professionals
What You Get
- 5 Short-term Self-paced Courseware modules (CTPS will get 2)
- 5 Self-paced Courseware Assessments (CTPS will get 2)
- Study Guide (Soft copy)
- 3 Complimentary exam retakes for up to 60 days
- Access to highly seasoned professional available to address your questions as you go through the program
- Take advantage of a 50% discount on membership to CAUCUS
- Take an additional 20% CTPE for groups of 5 or more! Full Teams? Please call
- Ability to apply all CEU eligible programs attended in the last 6 months toward CEU recertification in 3 years, including the preparatory courseware for CTPS and CTPE.